• Voting ends Saturday, October 11th.
• Please read the rules. All of them.
• If there is a problem in your vote, I will ask you to change it. If you don't, it will not be counted.
• Vote for one icons that is of lesser quality. Be sure to include a reason. Be careful when using the word I, I only accept technical reasons.
GOOD ANSWERS: text doesn't match the icon; over saturated; etc etc.
BAD ANSWERS: I don't like the coloring; I think this is cropped poorly.
• Vote for one of your favorite icon. You don't have to include a reason, but it's highly encouraged.
• Don't cheat. Don't vote for yourself and don't ask for others to vote for you. I will not hesitate to disqualify you.
• I will not tolerate rudeness. This is for constructive criticism, not insults. Keep this in mind, 'kay?
• All votes will be screened.
• If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I live to help!
• Anyone with an LJ is allowed to vote.
*NEW*: Please take the time and read this tutorial on how to vote in a LIMS contest, especially if you've never voted in one before.
onlyechoes, aberrantcliche, thedreamygirl and sketty24 - Because there's only four icons, you guys are free from voting. Feel free to (as long as you're not voting for yourself!), but you guys are off the hook if you don't wish to vote :D