• Voting ends Friday, October 3rd.
• Please read the rules. All of them.
• If there is a problem in your vote, I will ask you to change it. If you don't, it will not be counted.
• Vote for two icons that are of lesser quality. Be sure to include a reason for each. Be careful when using the word I, I only accept technical reasons.
GOOD ANSWERS: text doesn't match the icon; over saturated; etc etc.
BAD ANSWERS: I don't like the coloring; I think this is cropped poorly.
• Vote for one of your favorite icon. You don't have to include a reason, but it's highly encouraged.
• Don't cheat. Don't vote for yourself and don't ask for others to vote for you. I will not hesitate to disqualify you.
• I will not tolerate rudeness. This is for constructive criticism, not insults. Keep this in mind, 'kay?
• All votes will be screened.
• If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I live to help!
• Anyone with an LJ is allowed to vote.
*NEW*: Please take the time and read this tutorial on how to vote in a LIMS contest, especially if you've never voted in one before.
1 2 3